Full Time•Manchester or Remote
Partnerships Success Executive – Account Manager
Northcoders is an industry-leading and industry-led coding school and tech house. COVID has given us time to innovate, so with lots of exciting things in the pipeline we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to help us achieve our ambitions. Northcoders is a small, community-driven company and we approach our work with ambition, passion, energy and love. We think this is a great place to work!
We live and breathe a set of values to our community, clients, partners and our team:
- We put people first.
- We champion inclusion.
- We strive for excellence.
- We evolve and adapt.
About the team
Apprenticeships is a division of Northcoders with an exciting future, sitting right at the heart of our growth strategy. Our aim is that the Apprenticeships division will soon deliver our most important and most widely offered products.
About the job
- Manage relationships with existing clients – businesses who have decided to put their staff on our apprenticeship programmes
- Organise and conduct calls with clients and customers to complete procedures, discuss their needs and their learners’ progress
- Identify sales opportunities for further training courses
- Complete training to understand apprenticeships processes as well as topics such as safeguarding and diversity & inclusion
- Retrieve or complete, organise and file official documentation
- Write documentation to record processes
- Audit employer and learner files to ensure compliance with our policies, and the standards of Ofsted and the ESFA
- Assist tutors and mentors with administrative tasks
- Help ensure that all we do is done in accordance with Northcoders’ values and stated aims, or external regulatory requirements.
- Support the development of the Northcoders brand and the propagation of our values at all times both internally and externally.
- Engage in other reasonable duties as required by your line manager
We’re proud to be a place that invests in its people, and if you succeed with us, we will help you grow as we do. We will provide you with support and training to further your knowledge and skills with us.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- You’re confident speaking to people, and have no qualms about picking up the phone to clients. Perhaps you have a background in account management or lead generation?
- Do our values resonate with you? Great! In many ways, nothing’s more important to us.
- You’re organised, and enjoy taking a methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Attention to detail will be crucial for this role
- We want to meet someone with prior experience performing administrative tasks
Desirable Skills and Behaviours
- You can spot sales opportunities, and know how to develop a commercial partnership with clients.
- We would love to meet someone from the education sector, but it’s not a must
- Confident writing? Brilliant. We’re looking for someone who can write flawlessly
- Creative flair? Initiative? You’ll have plenty! We’re a small business, so we want to meet a self-starter
- Curiosity is important, because there’s a lot of to learn at Northcoders
- You should have at least a passing interest in learning about tech (we’re a tech company!)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and Adults at Risk. The successful applicant must undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We offer shared parental leave as well as parental leave policies exceeding the statutory minimum, flexible working and health insurance. We believe that no matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love or who you worship, you should be welcomed. We stand with #BlackLivesMatter, affirm all gender identities and sexualities and support people living with disabilities and neurodiversities. When you become a Northcoder, you pledge to stand against discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants regardless of background. We believe education should be enjoyed by everyone equally. We are committed to eliminate discrimination whether by reason of gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities for all.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on skills
Safeguarding: We are an education provider. You may have responsibility for, and contact with, children, young people or vulnerable adults
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with benefit of half day off each week
Location: Remote during COVID restrictions. Then both remotely and from our campus in Manchester City Centre. Fully remote applications will be considered.
How to apply: Please download the application form and email it to [email protected], along with your CV.