Full Time•Manchester City Centre
Careers and Partnerships Administrator
Northcoders is an industry-leading and industry-led coding school. COVID has given us time to innovate, so with lots of exciting things in the pipeline we are hiring a Careers and Partnerships Administrator to help sell and promote our current B2B offerings of further training courses in the form of apprenticeships and packaged technical training solutions.
Northcoders is a community-driven company and we approach our work with ambition, passion, energy and love. We like to think this is a great place to work!
About the job
We are looking for a dedicated and organised business administrator. You will be providing an invaluable resource to our busy Careers and Partnerships Team. This team is responsible for providing careers guidance and support to our student community and guides them into their first roles in tech. Your role will support them in:
- Setting up lines of communications with the students
- Organise and schedule Hiring Partner Pitches
- Organise and schedule interviews for students
- Provide administration for Job Board activities
- Collate student CVs
- Provide Event Administration for all Partnership Events
- Keep Careers and Partnership Team Calendars Up To Date
- Keeping our reporting processes up to date
Essential skills and behaviours
These are the skills and traits that you need to have to be considered for this role:
- Strong organisational skills required
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own pipeline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must with a friendly attitude
- Although you will your own workload, you must be a team player
- Confident and comfortable at networking both online and face to face
Desirable skills and behaviours
These traits and skills aren’t essential, but would be helpful in your role. We encourage you to apply if you don’t meet them. Remember, Northcoders is a place that supports the training of its people.
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce/Hubspot or similar)
- Initiative? You’ll have plenty! We’re a growing business, so we want to meet a self-starter
- Curiosity is important, because there’s a lot of to learn at Northcoders
- You should have at least a passing interest in learning about tech (we’re a tech company!)
Safeguarding: We are an education provider. You may have responsibility for, and contact with, children, young people or vulnerable adults
Contract: Full time
Hours: e.g. 37.5 hours per week, with benefit of half day off each week
Location: Manchester City Centre
Line manager: Amy Wild, Chief Commercial Officer/Head of Partnerships
How to apply: Please download the application form and email it to [email protected], along with your CV.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and Adults at Risk. The successful applicant must undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We offer shared parental leave as well as parental leave policies exceeding the statutory minimum, flexible working and health insurance. We believe that no matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love or who you worship, you should be welcomed. We stand with #BlackLivesMatter, affirm all gender identities and sexualities and supports people living with disabilities and neurodiversities. When you become a Northcoder, you pledge to stand against discrimination.