Partnerships Success Manager – New Business
Northcoders is an industry-leading and industry-led coding school. COVID has given us time to innovate, so with lots of exciting things in the pipeline we are hiring a Partnerships Success Manager to help sell and promote our current B2B offerings of further training courses in the form of apprenticeships and packaged technical training solutions.
Northcoders is a community-driven company and we approach our work with ambition, passion, energy and love. We like to think this is a great place to work!
About the job
We are looking for an experienced sales professional, a background in the tech industry is preferred but not essential. You will have a previous track record in a sales environment, whilst outreach is a major part of this role we are fortunate to be in a friendly industry where relationships are built with trust over time and these bonds are key to our success story, you will be highly organised and able to plan your diary effectively with a mixture of sales and business development activities and have the initiative to spot sales opportunities.
You will be confident yet humble, have a positive, can do attitude and be happiest when meeting new/existing customers.
The primary aspect of this role is to build and maintain brilliant relationships with all key decision makers at all of our potential partners and existing Hiring and Business Partners. To identify all further hiring and business opportunities within new markets and to ensure that we are providing the best service we can, building a network of new contacts and selling newly developed Northcoders ancillary products.
- New business outreach including video outreach, telephone, email, social media and networking
- Identify when existing partners might be hiring again, and follow up on conversations
- Build a pipeline of companies that have hired Northcoders and build strong working relationships with them
- Liaise with companies to gather intelligence to understand their Hiring Cycles, Budget and Financial cycles, opportunity for new business sales, company structure and key decision makers and company news (via feeds and Google Alerts)
- Ensure our Partners know about existing and new B2B Propositions
- Ensure our Partners are offered each of our solutions
- Seek out further business opportunities with our Hiring Partner Network
- Send out Hiring Partner e-shots with the Growth team and analyse the data, opens and metrics from these mailouts and act on any information gleaned from this data working closely with the marketing team to ensure insights are shared.
- Keeping our CRM (Hubspot) up to date
- Work closely alongside the Growth Team to achieve desired outcomes regarding marketing activity and events
- Achieve set KPIs and targets set by the Commercial team
- Work in partnership with careers mentors to ensure the best possible customer journey is achieved.
- Support the development of the Northcoders brand and the propagation of our values at all times both internally and externally.
- Engage in other reasonable duties as required by your line manager.
Essential skills and behaviours
These are the skills and traits that you need to have to be considered for this role.
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own pipeline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must with a friendly attitude
- Although you will have set KPIs for your own individual achievements, you must be a team player
- Confident and comfortable at networking both online and face to face
Desirable skills and behaviours
These traits and skills aren’t essential, but would be helpful in your role. We encourage you to apply if you don’t meet them. Remember, Northcoders is a place that supports the training of its people.
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce/Hubspot or similar)
- The ability to analyse data to drive your sales activities is advantageous
- Creative flair? Initiative? You’ll have plenty! We’re a growing business, so we want to meet a self-starter
- Curiosity is important, because there’s a lot of to learn at Northcoders
- You should have at least a passing interest in learning about tech (we’re a tech company!)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and Adults at Risk. The successful applicant must undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We offer shared parental leave as well as parental leave policies exceeding the statutory minimum, flexible working and health insurance. We believe that no matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love or who you worship, you should be welcomed. We stand with #BlackLivesMatter, affirm all gender identities and sexualities and support people living with disabilities and neurodiversities. When you become a Northcoder, you pledge to stand against discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants regardless of background. We believe education should be enjoyed by everyone equally. We are committed to eliminate discrimination whether by reason of gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities for all.
Safeguarding: We are an education provider. You may have responsibility for, and contact with, children, young people or vulnerable adults
Contract: Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with benefit of half day off each week
Salary: £28,000 plus commission structure
Benefits: Contributory pension, optional healthcare insurance, shared parental leave and one half day off per week to help you manage your life admin and self-care
Location: Remote during COVID, then Midlands.
Line manager: Amy Wild, Chief Commercial Officer / Head of Partnerships
How to apply: Please download the application form and email it to [email protected], along with your CV.